Sunday, May 6, 2012

Never Fall

waiting for the bottom to drop
feeling the heart stop
dead in my chest
hope for the best
you started out playing me
but i caught on and played too, see
lies encircle lies
like vultures fly

around their prey
nothing more to say


I'm done with the game
I want to be whole again
(pure like when)
i felt love unconditional
and felt the same irrational
feelings that made us
do crazy things in lust

or was it love?
was it ever really love.......
was it the chase
that made me a head case?


The feelings dissapate
I start to relate
I found distraction
another attraction
to keep my attention
towards another direction
(away from you)
Always someome else
to fill in the holes
keep me on my toes
share the highs and lows

replace you in my head
to kiss me as i go to bed
the safety and security
i feel are my surety
to a life of happiness
no more gambling on blackjacks
I'm the Queen in his Heart
in this new start
this house will not fall
never will we fall



No comments:

Post a Comment