Friday, October 28, 2011

Chances Are

If I had the chance to show you how I feel
Would you take a chance and open your eyes.
If I had the chance to touch you like I want
Would you take a chance and close your eyes.


Would you trust me enough
Would you love me back
Would you be the one I dream of


The past is slipping away
Long forgotten are yesterdays.
The future is closing in
But when do we begin?
Soon it will be over
Another day passed
And you’re not here


If I told you what my heart wants to say
Would you take the time and listen to my words
If I wrote you the song my mind wants to sing
Would you stop in time to hear my words

Would you keep an open mind
Would you like what you hear
Would you feel the same as I do


Chances are you won’t
Chances are you don’t
Chances are I’ll look a fool
Chances are I’ll still be blue

No comments:

Post a Comment